好歌听不厌

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

What Do I Want?

"Apa yang ingin anda capai atau dapat dalam tempoh 5 tahun akan datang?"
Lukis atau lakarkan secara simbolik.

This is the question that my counseling lecturer throw to us today in the class.
So, how do i suppose to answer the question?
 I have been thinking for a long time and now i still don't have my answer. For all the time, i thought i kow what i want and what i suppose to do. But when this question was asked in the class today, i have no answer. i couldn't answer myself.
What is in my mind is just that i want to be a successful career woman, but what is the career that i want? What kind of work that i want? Where is my direction? It still remain a question for myself!
Now i realize that the thought of "i know what i want" is wrong.  i dunno what i want. im blur, my future is blur. haih...
I only have short goals, that is i must study hard; i must do my final year project well. But my long term goal, my mission is missing.
Thanks to the question. Now i know something important is missing in my life. I must think and consider the question again. i must found my direction first before i am able to proceed to the next level.
I think this is a good question. Hope that you all would think about as well.

No comments: