好歌听不厌

Thursday, September 20, 2007

It's 22

Today is 20th September. It's my BIG DAY. I'm 22 today.
Birthday is always happy. Last night a lot of friends celebrating birthday with me. At first were my dear coursemate, or normally known as the 38 family. Although everybody are busy doing their thesis, still they spared some time to celelbrate my birthday.
Then were all my lovely housemates. Today they have a tough test. So i think that they will ignore me last nite, and perhaps celebrate for me today after their test. However, they surprised me with a birthday song and birthday cake.
Not forgetting those who wish me through sms, msn, friendster.......Thanks for remembered my big day.
Thank You all of you for celebrating my birthday even though everybody is busy. A heart-felt THANK YOU to all of you. It's lovely and touching.

BIRTHDAY, means i'm one year older. "What do i want?" is the question that i have to think of at the day. A lot of things is in my mind and i hope it is really what i want and it's something realistic that i can achieved. It is the biggest birthday wish that i hope i can make it happened in 5 years time. So now, i would like to take this opportunity to wish myself that all my dreams may come true. Haha :)

谢谢大家的祝福,也感激你们为我庆祝。无限感激,很感动... ...一切尽在不言中。有你们陪伴的生日感觉特别热闹,分外漂亮。我爱你们

2 comments:

Ryan Chin said...

wishing u deeply, may ur dreams come true SOON.. age getting old but heart getting young..happy birthday~

Anonymous said...

◤      ◥◣  ◢◤      █
▎  ◢█◣  ◥◣◢◤  ◢█   █
◣ ◢◤ ◥◣       ◢◣ ◥◣◢◤
◥█◤ ◢◤         ◥◣
    █ ●       ●  █
    █ 〃   ▄   〃 █
    ◥◣   ╚╩╝   ◢◤
     ◥█▅▃▃ ▃▃▅█◤
       ◢◤   ◥◣ 
       █     █ 
      ◢◤▕   ▎◥◣
     ▕▃◣◢▅▅▅◣◢▃
“Happy Moon Cake Festival” 中秋節快樂