好歌听不厌

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Since a long long time did not visit my friends' blog. Today I take a look and found these 3 lines in one of my friends blog:

1) in life, don't trust people who change their feelings with time. instead, trust those people whose feelings remain the same, even when the time changes.

2) never explain yourself to anyone. because the person who likes you doesn't need it and the person who dislikes you won't believe it.

3) don't let someone become a priority in your life, when your are just an option in their life....relationship work best when they are balanced.

Erm... I'm not quite sure with the first two lines. But I quite agree with the last line. Sometimes making someone a priority in our life its just tiring, when he/she doesn't has the same thought of making you his/her priority. I could be wrong. Anyway, at least I think so at this moment.

No comments: